免费外贸常用邮件内容措辞语句大全-《神奇的神器》


内容持续更新中,转微信收藏外贸常用英语句子

外贸邮件常用英语

外贸常用邮件内容措辞语句大全

表感谢
帮忙 努力 及时 交货期 跟进 提醒 大力支持 反馈
致歉意
延迟 没能及时 不便 误会 没理解 犯错误 迟缓 疏忽了
请回复
答复 及时 立即处理 回函确认 回签 请提意见 催回复
求帮忙
解决问题 找相关人 发送邮寄 填写 再次帮
转邮件
请参考 共享知情
附件
研究报告 最新报价 案例分析 阅读附件 扫描件 草拟
结尾处
随时支持 没解决的 随时联系 优先处理 未尽事宜 期待意见
约会议
定时间 邀约 重订时间 再约
改计划
已修改 已更正 需确认
跟进时
配合处理 进行中 分析原因 及时回复
接替时
同事休假 交接 年假 休假
催款时
请支付 结账单 危害性
过节时
节日 值班

感谢对方

Thank you everyone for getting these to us!
感谢你们给我们带来这些!

Thanks for your help on this.
感谢你(们)的帮忙

Thanks in advance (for your co-operation).
(对你的合作)提前表示感谢

Thank you all for your efforts here.
感谢你(们)付出的所有努力

Really appreciate the effort you guys put.
真的很感激你们付出的努力

Thank you for your prompt reply.
感谢你的及时答复

Appreciate your cooperation/efforts.
感激你的合作/努力

Thank you very much for making this happen.
非常感谢你让一切成真

Thanks as always.
一如既往的感谢

We appreciate your help very much on this.
我们感激你(们)在这件事情上的帮助

Thank you for your hard work again.
再次感谢你(们)的辛勤劳作

Thank you for helping us out.
感谢你(们)帮助了我们

Thank you for forwarding.
感谢转发

Thanks for the help and hope that you are doing well.
感谢你的帮助,希望你一切都好

We understand your delays and appreciate the best delivery date you can give us.
我们理解你的延期并感激你能给我们最好的交货期

We understand and appreciate everything you can do to help.
我们理解并感谢你们所做的一切帮助

Your help is greatly appreciated.
非常感激你(们)的帮助

Thank you for your follow up.
谢谢你的跟进

Thank you for catching this error.
谢谢你发现这个错误

Thanks for the reminder/the warning.

谢谢你的提醒/警告

Thanks for your attention to this very minor detail.

谢谢你关注这个小细节

Thank you for your assistance and quick reply.
感谢您的帮助和快速回复

If you can … it’d be super appreciated.

如果你可以…那太感谢了

Anything you can do to make it happen is appreciated.
无论你能做什么,我都很感激

I would be grateful for your feedback.
我将非常感谢您的反馈

I would appreciate your help.
我会非常感激你的帮助

Thank you again for everything.
再次感谢你所做的一切

Thanks for your attention and sorry for all inconvenience caused.
感谢您的关注,对给您带来的不便表示歉意

Thank you for calling this to our attention.
谢谢你提醒我们注意这件事

Thanks for your timely reply and clarifications.
感谢您的及时回复和澄清

Appreciate your great support.

感谢你的大力支持

Thanks for helping and checking.
谢谢你的帮助和检查

Your great favor is so appreciated and helpful.

你的帮助太让我感激了

Appreciate all the effort team put in and thanks for keeping us posted.
感谢所有团队的努力,并感谢与我们保持联系

Appreciate all the proactive communication so far so please keep it up.
感谢到目前为止所有的积极沟通,请保持下去

Thank you again for everything you've done.
再次感谢你所做的一切

I appreciate all the great work you have done to help us achieve our vision.
我感谢你们为实现我们的愿景所做的一切伟大工作

Really appreciate your prompt reply! And Thanks for your detailed information!
非常感谢您的及时回复!感谢您提供的详细信息!

My thanks for your prompt response on this.Much appreciated.
感谢您对此事的及时回复。很感谢!

Thanks for timely feedbacks! It’s clear.
感谢您的及时反馈!(内容)很清晰。

致歉对方

Sorry for any delay from my side on replying to this issue.
很抱歉我这边回复这个问题的时间有延迟

Sorry for late reply/response.
抱歉回复晚了

Owing to my absence from the office, I failed to write back in time.
由于我不在办公室,我没能及时回信

I am sorry for not answering your letter in time.
我很抱歉没有及时给你回信

I am sorry for the inconvenience.
很抱歉给您带来不便

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
对您造成的不便表示歉意

Sorry for my misunderstanding.
对不起,我误会了

Sorry I don’t fully understand what you said.
对不起,我没完全理解你说的话

Sorry for pushing.
抱歉催促

Sorry for typo.
( It is a typing mistake, sorry)
对不起,输入错误。(对不起,这是一个打字错误)

I am sorry I made a mistake by ordering too many….
很抱歉我犯了个错误,订购了太多…

I should have checked, so this is totally my fault.
我应该检查的,所以这都是我的错

Sorry about this bad news and any inconvenience caused at your side.
很抱歉这个坏消息以及给您带来的不便

My apologies again.
再次表示我的歉意

Sorry for my late involving in this issue.
很抱歉我这么晚才介入这件事

Sorry, I totally messed that up.
抱歉,我搞砸了

My apologies, I mis-read the email.
抱歉,我看错邮件了

With regret to inform you that xxx delayed for xxx (reasons).
很抱歉通知你xxx因为xxx延期了

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you by this error.
由于这个错误给您带来的不便,请接受我们真诚的道歉

Again I apologize for the hassle.

我再次为我的麻烦道歉

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this delay may cause you.
对于此次延误给您带来的不便,请接受我们的道歉

My apologies for the omission.
我为我的疏忽道歉

This error should not have happened.
这个错误不应该发生

Due to an oversight, xxxx
由于疏忽,xxx

Thank you for your email and apologies for the slow reply – a lot to catch-up with.
感谢您的邮件,并为回复缓慢而道歉——有很多事情要处理。

We regret to inform you that xxx
我们很遗憾通知你xxx

Please accept our apologies.
请接受我们的道歉

Please bear with me while I check the details.
请耐心等一下,我来核对一下细节

Apologies for the delay but I have not yet had a chance to discuss due to being unavailable towards the end of last week.
抱歉延迟,但我还没有机会讨论,因为上周没有空。

请求回复

We hope you can give us an affirmative reply.
我们希望你能给我们一个肯定的答复

Your early reply is appreciated.
感激你的早日回复

Your timely response would be highly appreciated!
如能及时回复,将不胜感激

We await your early reply.
我们等待你的早日答复

We shall be pleased to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
如您方便,我们会很高兴收到您的来信

Please give this matter your prompt attention.
请立即处理此事

Meanwhile, confirm your acceptance by return.
同时,请回函确认您的接受

Please confirm upon receipt and let me know if you have any question.
收到后请确认,有任何问题请告诉我

Please confirm by return.
请回签

Your kind assistance on the case will be highly appreciated.
非常感谢您在这个案子上的协助

Hope can hear from you soon~
希望能尽快收到你的来信

I look forward to hearing back on this.
我很期待你关于这件事的回复

Please feel free to give us your valuable comment.
请随时给我们提出宝贵意见

Please comment back to me ASAP so I can proceed.
请尽快回复我的评论,以便我可以继续

Please acknowledge receipt.
请确认收到

Please let me know if this is an acceptable solution.
请让我知道这是否是一个可接受的解决方案

It’s been a week since I e-mailed you about the xxx issue but I haven’t gotten a reply.
我已经一周没有收到你关于xxx问题的回复了

I am in contact with xxx, but he has not responded yet.
我正在和xxx联系,但是他还没有回复

I don’t mean to rush you, but I really need to get your comments on the proposal.
我不想催你,但我真的需要你对这个提案的意见

Would you keep me posted of any new developments on xxx ?
请随时告诉我关于xxx的最新进展好吗?

I have been trying to contact xxx to solve this, and have not yet received a reply/have got no answer.
我一直在联系xxx解决这个问题,但一直没有得到答复。

Have not heard back from you on this and I am uncertain what to do next, can you get back to me early?
一直没有收到你的回复,我不确定下一步该做什么,你能早点给我回复吗?

请求帮忙

Can you do me a favor, let me know….
?
你能帮我个忙,让我知道…吗?

Could you take a look at xxx’s email below and kindly reply to him?
你能看一下xxx下面的邮件并回复他吗?

I would like to ask a favor.
我想请你帮个忙

Hope you can help us out on this one.
希望你能帮我们解决这个问题

Could you please help with this inquiry or find someone to?
你能帮助解决这个询问或找个能解决的人吗?

At your convenience, would you please send me…
在你方便的时候,请寄给我…

I would appreciate it if you could xxx
如果你可以xxx我会感激

Would you please shed some light on this?
你能解释一下这个吗?

If you can find any chance to advance the process I would very much appreciate it.
如果您能找到任何机会去推进这一进程,我将非常感激。

I have a little favor to ask of you.
I’m wondering if you can fill in the following information for me.
我想请你帮个小忙,我想知道你是否可以帮我填写以下信息。

Back in April you had help answer some serial number questions. I am hoping you can help me again.
四月份的时候,你帮忙回答了一些序列号问题。我希望你能再次帮助我。

转发邮件

FYI (for your information)
供你参考

FYI and further relay to relevant colleagues.
供参考并进一步转达给相关同事

Please cascade to other teams as needed.
如有需要,请联系其他团队。

Put you in the loop per you request.
You are optional to the meeting in case you are interested in the details.
根据你的要求,让你参与其中。

如果你对细节感兴趣可以随时参加会议。

附件相关

Attached/Enclosed please find the study about xxx.
附件是关于xxx的研究报告。

I’ve attached the latest pricing information you asked for.
我附上你要的最新价格资料。

Please see the enclosed.
请看附件。

For reference, I’ve appended a client’s case study below.

作为参考,我在下面附加了一个客户的案例研究。

Please see enclosed file for details.
详情请参阅随信附上的文件。

Please enclosed files that we’ve review today.

请随信附上我们今天看过的文件。

Please see enclosed file for the feedbacks brought up today.
请参阅附件中今天提出的反馈。

Please find attached a copy of xxx.
请查收附件xxx的复印件。

Enclosed are the slides including the recommendation from UX search team, feedbacks from local market.
Let me know if you have questions about the attachment.
附上的幻灯片包括用户体验搜索团队的推荐,来自当地市场的反馈。如果您对附件有问题,请告诉我。

Attached is the drafted XX file.It is still a work in process but I would like to see if anything immediately stood out to you as odd or worthy of follow-up.
附件是草拟的XX文件。它还在进行中,但我想看看是否有什么东西会让你觉得奇怪或值得跟进的。

关注微信,聊天窗口发送"外贸常用英语"即可免费获得口令下载全部txt版

外贸跨境电商邮件往来场景下的中英对照常用语800句